Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Get to Know: Mike Gati


As we continue our get to know the SilverHorn staff series we move onto our general manager, Mike Gati. 




1. How long have you worked at SilverHorn?
Will be 4 years this month.

2. What is it that you think makes SilverHorn unique?
All the great programs and incentives to play here to go along with the great conditions of the course.

3. What is your favorite golf hole at SilverHorn and why?
#1, i like the wide fairway. I need it. 

4. Where are you from?
Born in New Jersey, Grew up in Louisiana. Geaux Tigers 

5. What do you when you're not at SilverHorn?
 Raise 2 kids with my wife and play basketball.

6. What is one think most people at SilverHorn don't know about you?
Absolutely love to read, especially history.  Before I was promoted to the management side of the golf business I was actually in the process of interviewing for jobs as a junior high history teacher.  I took my first golf job while getting my certification to teach.

mgati@centurygolf.com

No comments: