Friday, June 8, 2012

Get to Know: Jon L'Insalata




If you don't know Jon L'Insalata our Food and Beverage Director you are missing out. The next time you stop in at SilverHorn make sure you swing by the bar and shout hello to Jon, but in the mean time here is a little bit more about Jon...

1. How long have you worked at SilverHorn?
I have worked at SilverHorn for 5 years wonderful years.

2. What is it that you think makes SilverHorn unique?
Silverhorn is unique because we have the best course maintenance guys in the business and our golf course is always in great shape. Our staff is the friendliest in town and we will go above beyond to make sure that are customers are always taken care of.  

3. What is your favorite golf hole at SilverHorn and why?
My favorite hole at SilverHorn is the 19th hole. We have the best burger of any golf course in San Antonio.

4. Where are you from?

I was born and raised in El Paso and moved to Sante Fe for a couple of years.Then i was in Rockport for the following years until I moved to San Antonio.

5. What do you when you're not at SilverHorn? 

When I am not at the Horn I am with my family. My six year old daughter and my wife of nine years. I also love to to go offshore fishing when i get the chance, workout, watch movies, cook and go to the beach as much as possible.

6. What is one think most people at SilverHorn don't know about you? 
Nothing . I am a very open book, ask me and i will tell you.


JLinsalata@centurygolf.com 


Make sure you check back to the blog often to see recipes from Jon posted in our series called Chef Jon's Cookbook

No comments: