Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Get to Know Lauren Bird


Lauren Bird is the only female in the SilverHorn office and most may not know a whole lot about her, but let's get to know Lauren today.




1. How long have you worked at SilverHorn?
I started working at SilverHorn in August of 2010. 

2. What is it that you think makes SilverHorn unique?
The beauty of SilverHorn is incredible. Sometimes I forget how stunning our golf course is when I'm cooped up in the office. I am instantly reminded when I'm able to step out on the golf course and  am instantly transported to a secluded golf course that is in reality located in the city. 

3. What is your favorite golf hole at SilverHorn and why?
My favorite golf hole at SilverHorn is #7 because I honestly have some weird luck on that hole and always manage to do well. Most of my time these days is spent wedding planning however. 

4. Where are you from?
I just moved to San Antonio two years ago from Denver, Colorado. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska but was raised in Denver. Denver is a big part of me and one of my most favorite places to be.

5. What do you when you're not at SilverHorn?
I love to hang out with my fiance and two chocolate labs. I run a greeting card shop online and also love to blog. I'm trying to get back into golfing and practicing. more and more. 

6. What is one think most people at SilverHorn don't know about you? 
I would say that most people don't know I have 47 cousins. 

LBird@centurygolf.com

No comments: